Packed with nutrient-dense greens, juicy tropical fruits, and protein-rich chia seeds, this pudding is a perfect blend of health and indulgence.
Whether you're a fan of chia pudding or looking for a fun and healthy breakfast option, this recipe is perfect for you. It's easy to make, customizable, and bursting with tropical flavors that will transport you to a sunny beach vacation.
- 1 cup almond milk
- 3 tbsp @naturesfarmersea Green Warrior Sea Moss Gel
- 1/2 cup organic chia seeds
How to make:
- Add the milk and sea moss gel to a blender and blend until smooth.
- In a small glass container or jar, add the milk and then the chia seeds. Whisk to combine.
- Pop the mixture into the fridge for at least one hour or up to overnight for your desired consistency.
- Top with coconut yoghurt and your favourite fresh fruit for a delish breakfast or snack!