With their rich chocolate flavour, satisfying texture, and protein-packed ingredients, these balls are the perfect snack to fuel your day and curb your cravings.
Whether you're a fan of energy balls or looking for a healthier alternative to your favorite chocolate treats, this recipe is perfect for you. It's easy to make, customisable, and a great way to incorporate more protein into your diet.
- 2 & ¼ cups almond meal
- 2 tbsp vegan chocolate protein
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- ½ cup creamy peanut or almond butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- ½ cup almond milk (more if needed for consistency)
- 2 tbsp rolled oats
How to make:
- Add all your dry ingredients into a bowl and whisk until combined.
- Add in the wet ingredients and fold through, forming a thick but mouldable batter.
- Add vegan choc chips if desired and fold through.
- Roll into your desired ball shape/size and place in the fridge for 5 minutes before enjoying!